Monday.. another working day...
I thought that I will be going to Singapore soon for work. I'm so hoping to go there is because I really cant learn any things from the office where no one can guide us on the works. But I am so disappointed that someone telling me that we might need to work offside from the project. Which means, we will still doing the work with no guides at all... WTF!!!
Sometimes, really feel sad about it. Dont know whether I choose the correct job or not. I dont know should go or stay. I am afraid that if I stay, the situation will never change... Then... really no point to work likes this.
But I think I will see what happen until end of this year. If really nothing to learn here, then I must find another way out. Cant be seating here and just wait for nothing. Although already have task for me, but no point to work like this...
Sienzz...
Yet, I am happy that I have meaningful life. I know I will success... ~~ Full of confident...
I know I CAN!!!
BB, I know you can do it too...
Love you
No comments:
Post a Comment