Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Movie on Friday Night

Went to Pavilion last Friday with An, Syne, Nicholson again for Movie <>. Before shows start, we makan dinner at Tony Romas.

Nice to hang out with u ooo... An An ^^"
This is the first time that out going with you. And the feeling is kinda weird cos you are too young for me to handle.. haha....
Syne and An An " First Time meeting each other" although having each other facebook and msn contact... So? Can consider meeting net fren lo? Haha =.="
Dont act Cool la.... Common.. say cheese....
Okay ... Fine then... Muakzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Hohohohohoh =="
Sweat... Why both of this pig likes to take picture that acts cool ?

The 4 of us.... @ Tony Romas Pavilion
Let me crap a little about this story... here it goes:-
Nicholson to Aice : Will you eat alone in this kind of place ?
Aice replied : Hell no...
Nicholson to Syne : What about you ?
Syne replied : No la... ofcos..
Nicholson to An : And you ?
An replied : Chi Sin arr ? ofcos no la... I dont like Western Food =.="
Aice : What about you ?
Nicholson : (Shake His head and point to that Guy) ... "You see that guy behind you."
All turn back and look at the guy...
Aice says : Omg... he not only eat alone... and he talk to himself... is he ok ?
Nicholson : Is he with his bluetooth on ? Maybe he is talking on the phone leh ?

And here crazy me go take his picture... and says that I must upload this story in my blog.. haha... What about you guys ?

Will you guys take dinner / lunch alone in this kind of place ? Dont you feel weird about it ? All people surround you sure having partner or friends with them.... And if I have to take dinner alone at this kind of place.... I will feel very down and feel sad that why I am here alone...

Alright... let's move on.... Time's up at Tony Romas and let's move to Cinema...
Me and An at Redbox....
Me and notty Nicholson

The 4 of us trying to cnap picture when we are taking escalator up to the cinema... (Tak Boleh Tahan leh )
What about this picture ? Thanks for Syne that giving this idea ... Really feel great for this special picture taken for t
Sighh.. Noob la you.. Nicholson.. take my picture until I look so fat ( hmm.. because I am fat ma) haha.. :P
KLCC View.... Nice lehh ?????

Alright... Time to go home... Let's sleep... Good night and nice hanging out with you guys...

Dont miss me ... and I will be back next month... hehe...

For Nick,
Nick.. We will be spend time together for coming weekend... Really so happy for it... BB... I miss you loo... Muakzzzz <3
Love you Love you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha^^
the guy really funny lo~
eat alone~
maybe he is fantasy have people accompany him eat ~
we din see it only~
haha^^

Aice said...

hmm.... u think is funny ? but i think is scary lo..