I am exhausted. I just reach home and I suppose to be at home before 12 as I always tell my fren that I am cinderella. Haha
I have weird accident just now. From far I saw this Waja has emergency break and I have already slowly slower down my car (which my car and his car has quite a distance, around 2-3 cars) until my car stop at the middle of road too. Then, he suddenly reverse his car and I have already horn him yet he didnt stop and his car and bang my little Myvi.
My bumper was off, water start leaking from dunno where, bonet cant be close.... and me, I am okie...
The terrible part was,I went to 3 difference place of police station in 1 hour. From TTDI, police ask me to go to Uptown, then to State PJ. I really feel so disappointing with their duties and their responsibilities. No proper guide given and the way they work is really so 3rd world country ppl. And from that, I really can see that why Malaysia is not improving at all.
I see the police shouting at those student from China where they also have accident somewhere just because those student don't understand malay and they have ask the police to communicate with them in English. Then, just to wait for this Jamaliah officer to key in my simple personal particulas such as Name, IC,Address, Car Plate Number, H/P, and Occupation also took more than half and hour. And now I really understand why everytime when you call to government department, they keep ask you to wait. Because, after they pick up your call, they will say 'tunggu sekejap', put the phone aside and coutinue her work and wishing that ppl at the other side will cut off the line.
Apa lah Malaysia ni ?
No comments:
Post a Comment