Sunday, October 3, 2010

My learn

1- I learn to be cruel to ppl that's not important.

2- I learn to be happy, I will never show my sad face no matter how sad I am. I dun wan ppl to see the real me.

3- I learn to be lonely. Cos there's no one that can be with me forever. And there's only 1 earth in this planet. He is still surviving even he is alone.

4- I Learn to be strong. Let everyone see ur smile, and cry infront of my own mirror.

5- I Learn to be patient. Shut my mouth up when I should not speak a word.

6- I learn to appreciate my friendship.

7- I learn not to see the awful things that hurt myself. Not to protect myself physically but also emotionally.

8- I learn to be grateful. Simple is happiness.

9- I learn to be independent. Never want to bother others and try to solve everything beyond my own abilities.

10- I learn to grow up. Never want to be so kiddie anymore. Learn to be mature.. never want to be so naive anymore.

11- I learn to be sincere. Treat everyone with my sincere heart and do things sincerity.

12- I learn to be serious. Be serious to everyone and no matter where i go....

No comments: