Monday, June 16, 2008

3 weeks


I guess you will be leaving Malaysia to Australia to further your studies in not more than 3 weeks time. I just dont know how to describe the feeling. Whenever I think about this, cant control but tears keep dripping.

I know I cant cry in front of you, I cant make u feel bad about it. Sorry, BB.

Everyone says that times will fast pretty fast. And I think for the same way too. But being apart with you in not only for a year, but is around 4 years time. I really feel so bad that I cant talk to you, cant see you, cant feel you and for everything.

I do not know who to talk to when I feel bad, I dont know who to share my happiness, I am so afraid to be without you actually. But, I will be strong and concentrate on my work, and wait you back.

I will always pray for you. Give you all the best that I could ever give it to you.

Good luck low gong zai. I love you and will be waiting for you.

No comments: