I really cant imagine how to live without you for this coming 4 years. Although you will be coming back early of next year, but still my heart feel so pain.
Although have already know that you will be going to Australia since last year, but yet... still haven have enough time to accept the fact.
Could not cry infront of you, as I know that this will make you feel hard too. I know you will not feel easy for going to so far alone. So, I should not add in more burden for you.
Today see you stay in the meeting room, I know that you are so sad for me. Sorry about it.
BB, i am sad just because I could not be with you as your listener, as your friend, as your lover for this years. But I will wait you to come back.
I will work very hard here to save money to see you. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment