Saturday, August 2, 2008

118 days

Satudayzz.. we take lunch at 'Zhang Chi Wei Zheong Mun Ya'... BB.. wanna join ma?




Your daddy and ur koko... table that full of dim sum... BB.. Faster come back.. I know you miss it...
I bring u go makan~~
Siu Mai~~~
See... Sit Mei and Kidd are enjoy for the tasty food...
Erm.. This is 'Fu Zhok Ha Qun'

After lunch... I go to gai gai with your mummy at mid valley, actually we plan to buy something for you.. but end up.. haha... I brought myself zara t-shirt.. Very supa Cheap as is mega sales... your mom brought 3 shirts too... she is very happy... we say that after go to mid valley, then go to robinson at garden for shoes.. But end-up... No time for shoes... haha...

Your mom ask me to accompany her for shopping again tomorrow. But I couldn't make it cos my house too messy.. wanna do house cleaning .. So, next week another shopping with your mom lo~~

Then after sending your mom back, take my sis for dinner at Pasar Malam....

Happy dayzz...

It will be perfect if you are here with us~~

No comments: