Today is my convocation, so kinda busy for preparation this few days. Didnt have time to update my blog.
That's why suddenly skip so many dayz.. from 101 dayz to 97 dayz...
Let me re-call what I did on Wed... nothing much special... dancing class agian...
Thursday - Badminton day and went to school to collect my gaun.. too bad they give me wrong size
so I have to go back to change the size.
Friday - Change my gaun and take extra entrance ticket for my Auntie.After work, go BB's house to rest. Because really too tired this few dayz for exercise. Sleep on BB's bed and I can smell him. Really feel like crying when I am on his bed. I miss him so much and wish he is here with me, hug me to sleep. Around 815, Nick's mom wakes me up, asking why I still haven go out.. Cause I need to wait for my fren ma.. hehe... At 915, Finally all ppl are ready for dinner, so we go to Jalan Alor. Reach Jalan Alor around 945.. Bobo and Ming Ming is here, miss them so much... Reach home around 12... Then take bath and prepare for tomorrow convo, sleep at 1am ++... Sure got panda eyes tomorrow.
Saturday - Finally, My big dayz... Wake up at 6am ... Then get ready everything. Is raining day, sienzz... While on the way driving to MCA building, feel sad because BB cant attend my convocation.
It's like a war for Convo, cos time is too rush for everything. Stand from 830 till 1130, and the moment you grab the scroll from Chairman President is just 5 sec.. haha... Happy moment really pass damn fast.
I like the girl that sing " You raise me up" . Makes me feel so touching and nearly drop my tears...
I can see my mom is proud for me, I am so happy and proud for myself too.... I hope that I will always makes her proud and happy.
Thanks Kidd, Sit Mei and Hoeden for coming. And Thanks for the flower. Thanks Kidd for being my photographer and Hoeden for holding my belongings.
Thanks for everyone in my family for the gifts and lunch at Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant. Thanks my sis and mom for the flower.
After lunch, we go to Pudu - New Paris for studio portrait. Now only I know is so difficult to take picture in the studio... Cos you have to smile, smile and smile...
After everything is done, go home and rest because will go out at night for Karaok at 1u ... Another exhausted day..
Photo will be back after the break.. .. kindly be patient. lolxx :p
No comments:
Post a Comment