Monday, October 27, 2008

11 dayz

Happy Deepavali...

Went out with Kevin. Mian Ying, Ming Ming and Kang Leng at 1 u today...

Feel so sad that the ring that Nick buy for me drop into Leng's car... and could not find the ring. Search for around 15 minutes at the car park... end up... dunno where is the ring.

Then we took Thai Food for lunch ... then girls go for shopping and guys go and pick up the movie ticket. After that, we eat Uncle Bob Chicken and watch 'Bangkok Dangerous'.

Feel worry since yesterday when I know got to watch movie cos afraid that I will vomit again. Luckily... didnt mess-up the day ... but feel abit dizzy after the movie...

Then, when reach Mian Ying's house... search for the ring again.. and I manage to know the situation of the ring... but.... I could not drag the ring out.. is under the handbreak box...!!! Anyone there could tell me what should I do to drag my ring out ?????

I still cant manage to save my ring out from the dark place... I really miss my ring....

We try and try for more than 30 minutes, until the day become dark... and we got no choice but stop the mission... Sighh....

Then... went to Puchong for Japanese Shabu Shabu... RM26.50 per head for Steamboat Buffet. The special things about the buffet is each of us got the individual bowl. And you can cook what ever soup you like ... and that's it.... I still prefer Tradisional Steamboat... ehehe...

BB... sorry... that I drop our ring.....

Kang Leng.. make sure you give me back my Ring !!!

No comments: