Today Nick's family is having steamboat in their house. Go to Isetan to buy seafood and miso soup for today's dinner. Then clean the seafood and have some preparation before dinner starts.
We all busy for preparation... only one person relax all time long.. having his own sweet time in his own sweet room. But we didnt blame or angry because of he is doing nothing.
Nono... he got 1 task.. only one!!! Buy lunch for uncle.. but he cant manage to do it as well... I know aunty and uncle is so dissapointed with him...
Having lot's of fun and enjoy duing dinner time..But... Hoeden... He's abit unhappy when grandma ask him to clean dishes, and we still help him for it. And you cant imagine how he clean the dishes... OMG!!! ... Flood in the kitchen. But still.... we just keep quiet and when he is done.. I ask him to go out and I will clear the kitchen. Then Kidd came in and saw the mess from the kitchen... so he went out and ask what happen ... but.... War begin...
I really hope Hoeden will know what he has done ... know his own mistake... know his attitude ... lot's more... I sincerely hope you will change.... Dont make everyone angry with you... and the importand things is... dont ever make ppl cry for you again.
Hoeden... Gambadeh ~! !
No comments:
Post a Comment