Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pore @ day 26

Finally... it's the last day in Singapore.....

Although can earn alot here... but is really suks to stay for long time...

Should be specified... If I am Single, no friends.. no family.. Working in this company maybe idea ... But ... it will be totally f*** up if you are in relationship... My finance manager asked me 'did you bring you bf back to the apartment' ? And I really dont see any problem if I had ask the permission from my housemate.

By the way, the way of how she ask this qs is very very rude... Really give me bad impression for this.

Anyway, dont want to talk about it anymore... Cos I will be back today !! Malaysia...

Home sweet home... thinking of what should eat first.. haha... I miss Roti Canai, nasi lemak, Curry Fish head....... Lamb chop... soooo much...

BB... miss you.. see you later ~~ Muakkzz Muakzz...

No comments: