Monday, November 24, 2008

Pore @ day 14

BB cook breakfast for me... hehe.. cook mushroom spaghetti ... yum yum... he manage to finish everything by himself... and very confident. Really feel so proud for him...

BB changes alot. Or maybe I didnt see him for too long, and no matter what he do, I also feel so sweet and lovely.

After breakfast, we wash our laundry and then go to Bugis. Nothing special there cos we always go to Bugis. Then, we decided to go to Citihall again because there is Comic Cosplay at their exhibition center. We saw little Naruto and I manage to take pic with him...

After the Comic Cosplay, we walk to Esplanade and enjoy their achitect design. Although I dont know much of design, but I can learn so much when Nick tell me about the history or the concept of the design.

Plan to go to Marina Bay, but too bad it's raining.. so we only can have window shopping. So weird that I didnt buy anything for myself... haha... really dont understand... I think it's because Singapore shopping mall is too small and crowded. No mood to shop with crowded feeling.

Then meet Wayne and his gf at Bedok LRT and we order 'bah cho' Mee that introduce by Singapore fren.

Feel so bad cos tomolo bb will leave again.. got to wait another 12 days only can meet you up.. sigghh... I really wish Sinapore project will stop for little while.. until next year Feb.. haha.... But I know is impossible.

No comments: