Saturday, February 14, 2009

12th of Feb

Very very sad that this day cames so fast.

It's the last day Nick spend his summer holiday in Malaysia. I really feel so hard to be apart with him again. Everyday cried and cried ... feel so bad for this .... know I should not cried infront of him.. but I could not control the tears.

I really wish you could finish your studies as fast as possible, so that will never be apart anymore.




Last dinner with family before leaving to the aisport.




Lu sun and phang... sun sun will help me to take care of nick when is australia.. hehe



Last picture taking in the airport... BB... Gambadehh... I love you... and Happy Valentine's to you... Although we could not celebrate this special day, but our loves and trust with each other are strong enough. Take good care of yourself and Study hard...







No comments: