This is the first time I felt so unconscious, hate it so much when I do not even know how to express my own feeling. No more happy life since I am here in Singapore. Every morning, keep telling myself that I can do it... I can do it... like a mad dog. Everyday after work also sleep very early to wish time would pass faster.
I do not want this crazy life anymore. I cant take it anymore. I know this is not Me. I should not have live like this. I could be much more better than this and I do not need to be suffer like this. So, I have made the decision... I will quit... not because of running away or giving up... but... is because I have understand... this kind of life is not suitable for me. Do not want to waste longer time and be fake people.
Dear friends and family, sorry to make you guys worry. I promise I will get rid of this asap. I will stand up strong again and live happily again very very soon. I promise.
BB... thanks for you support and sorry to make you worry so much... Understand that you must be blaming yourself not being by myside at this moment, yet... I just want you to know, no matter how, no matter where you are, your love and support means alot to me. And I will also loves you and supports you endlessly. I am so glad to have you in my life.
Life is short and time very fast. We shouldn't allow ourself to live like this... So, stand up strong and BE STRONG!!! YOU CAN DO IT !!!! And yes, WE CAN DO IT~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment