Sunday, May 3, 2009

Letter for my love

Didn't update my blog lately... because nothing special happen to me...

What have you bought for your mom for this coming mother's day ?

Well.... for me... I got her a handbag. Hopes she will like it ....

Fell in love with a band lately. The American all Rejects with the song of 'Gives you hell' ... Love the base... love the rhythm ...

Looking forward for my coming Australia trip~~~ 47 days to go.... woooooohooooo~~~

Nick, I Misssssssssssssss you.... Got a special quote for you too... ^^

A Thousand miles between us now
It causes me to wonder how
Our love remains so strong
It makes our risk right all along
The time we spend apart will make our love grow stronger
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing everything you do
Things can come and go
Baby I believe
Somethings burning strong between us
Makes it clear to me
That I do love you.. And I wanna grow old with you

Miss you.... Take k ... and see you soon.... Muakzzz....

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Wei..its already so cold here....never think of how other people feel!!!

Aice said...

haha..... i miss him ma... =="
And it's like so hard to tell him how I feel towards him... u think he like phang meh ? will call me and talk to me.... Call him also no use... cos he always macam busy.... so no choice and leave down wat i want to say here lo.. at least he will read it when he is free..... Cisssssssssss

Susanne said...

haha...Wat can I do to make him more free...???everytime free then tell me he is going to watch porn...hear till my ear also sien la...

Aice said...

haha... well... it's just him..... :) well well... got to accept it lo... better than he go out and 'gao gao zhen' right ? haha.. ^^ see you another 43 dayss.... wooo hooooooooo