Monday, May 18, 2009

Tun Mahathir @ Pyramid

Went to Pyramid California for workout last Wednesday (12th April 2009). Suprisingly, our ex-pm will be here in Pyramid to launch his new book <>

Guess will go and purchase his book if got chance. Will then share some of the book content in the future ^^".

Really feel happy that can see him in real as always see him in TV. And guess what ? I able to shakes his hand for TWICE - lehh... not once... but..... TWICE.... Envy lehh??

For me, I think Tun Mahathir is really friendly and I think he is still the Best-PM in Malaysia.
YOU ARE THE BEST !!! Take care and Love you always ^^


Tun Mahathir and his wife




Once upon a time... Tun Mahathir ^^
He is so near to me....
So jealous that she can take this kind of picture with Tun Mahathir... Envy-nya

2 comments:

Zhongy said...

Ha Ha Ha! I love the last pic! The girl is camwhoring with TDM!

Aice said...

yea.... jealous lo