Today, while I am on my way towards the building that I am currently located on. I realize that 5 people will carry a bag-pack out of 6 people. Don’t you think it’s funny ?
This makes me think of while I was 3 or 4, I asked my mummy to buy me a school bag and telling her that I am ready to go to school. But my mummy says that I am too young to go to school. Isn’t it funny that when you are still a baby, you will envy those kids that carry the beautiful school bag and go to school? But when it’s your turn to attend school, we will be scared and don’t want to go to school and crying badly even mummy has prepared a beautiful school back for us.
Same goes to when we are attending our secondary school, we will wait for the semester break so that we can work part time during the semester break to earn more pockets money thinking that working is much more fun that studying.
And now… now….. When you were graduated, and you have to start to get your ass into the second stage of life. -Working! Earn own income! Own commitment! Only realize that this is so un-fun at all. – Monday is like hell to all the working people and Friday will be the heaven for working people like me. I even place the comment like ‘ Aiks, it’s Monday again…. Hope Friday can come faster.’ In my facebook. And ofcos, you will see people that ‘likes’ the comment and also leave the comment like ‘Yes, I do agree with you’. (Lolxx) And, how I envy those kids that just carry their beautiful school bag to school for the half day and then can sleep after the ‘hell’ . Compare to working people that having 2 days ‘heaven’ and 5 days hell, student will have half day ‘hell’ and half day ‘heaven’.
Just ‘if’- If I could turn back time…. Hahaha…Well, but we know there is no way to turn back… So, we gotto Move Along Move Along….. Like we always do~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment