Normally, Friday will be a lazy day for all the working ppl like me. I will try my best to finish all the work before it comes to Friday to make beautiful Friday. And this week, it’s still the same, lazy Friday mood haunt me down again. Lolxx…..
It’s been a while I do not know what to update in my blog. Nothing special happen recently… and the countdown for you to come back seem nearer and nearer. Am I excited for it? Well, I don’t know… Maybe Yes… Maybe just normal? What about you B?
6 yrs relationship, in this 6 yrs… we’ve build up the strong relation between us. We are in love, we share, we laugh, we discover, we communicate and we trust (But… we didn’t fight at all and I think this really will make most of the couple envy about us). Until most of ppl think that I am too confident in this relationship where I didn’t even need to call you up and check on you. (You must be happy cos I am not that kind of girl, right?) Lolxx… Well, of cos I do trust you since from the moment I fall in love with you are because you let me have the feeling that you know what you are doing and you will never let ppl to worry about you.
For those couple who fail to maintain the long distance relationship. Have you ever asked yourself? Why fail? Is it because you are afraid of the lonely feeling? Or is it because that you don’t trust your partner at all? Or because both of you have no faith in the relationship?
For those ppl who know me, when Nick is in Malaysia. I will sure stick with him wherever he goes and whatever he does. Yea, I am a sticky girlfriend. (so what?) =) He is everything to me and I am concern on how he feel and what will affect our relationship. But, when he is back to Australia for his studies. I choose to trust him till the max and it’s the time to show that we can even go through this harder path in our life with the long distance relationship. It is just the time for both of us to grow up and build the stronger relationship.
Of cos, it’s really easy to say like long distance relationship only ma… no problem-lah. But there is ofcos some circumstances like when I turn around and seek for his attendance as I need him to be right here for me at the very moment, all I got is empty feeling and there is no one for me. This really kills me and there comes the evil that telling you. ‘He is not here when you need him the most’. And here comes, do you have the ability to kill the evil in your heart and hold on strong in this relationship?
Yes, the answer is yes. I manage to kill the evil. (Just once when I am feeling damn stress about getting myself into the new job and all the hurtful words from my long know fren of the missing dog). And I am still holding strong. This is what I do for you, for us… for our relationship.
Even tho I do not know what will happen next year. You will be going back to continue your master or you will be staying in Malaysia to help your dad for the business. This really doesn’t matter at all. Cos I know, no matter what happen, it will never affect our relationship. Ofcos, I will always want you to completed you course even I have to wait another 2 more years and this is really painful but I trust that we can run thru all this hard path cos we all hold strong. It really doesn’t matter cos I will be there to support you with 100% full power support. =) Just for you, just for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment