Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can I have this simple request ?

Can I have someone...can see me through....
Someone that protect my weakness.
Don't ever leave me alone whenever I say. "Don't worry, I will be fine", cos without you.. I will never gonna be fine.
Don't ever trust that I am alright even you see that I am smiling, cos even I am smiling, I still feel the pain and sourness inside my heart.

I hope, when my tears burst out... you will still use your big palm to wipe away my tears.
And tell me I only look good when eyes with smile.
I hope that you will hug me tight even I do not give you any response.
And tell me that do not need to pretend when I am with you.
I hope you will put me on ur shoulder when I am out of track.
And kiss me on my forehead gently, telling me that...
Even the whole world would not trust you...
You...
Still....
Have...
Me....
!

No comments: