As a minority here, I always feel sensitive to things happen surround me. For good or bad. We will meet different people at different stage, and different people will then influence you with good nor bad.
I never know what's the meaning of family or never dream to have my own family until I met him. When the first time I join their family for dinner, meeting everyone from his family, grandma, grandpa, parents, siblings and aunty's family. That's the first time I feel the family can be that warm. Then, slowly I understand the meaning of family. The biggest lesson I learn from him - Family- And that's when, I start to wish that I have a warm family like it too. Slowly, I start to communicate with my mom and understand her role and pain that she carry till today. Even tho, I am still not capable enough to bare the pain from her. I always try my best to share it and carry the responsible with my shoulder. I wish to build a family with love.
Yesterday night, I received a email from friend. He share with me another lesson - Simple happiness- a message from his grandmother. His grandmother said this to him."A men can so call success when he married a good wife, with pairs of children after years, and the moment you drive them out together. That's the greatest moment you have for life." Simple yet full of happiness. Simple yet not not all of us will understand the meaning of "Simple happiness". Cause we are too greedy, always hope to get better ahead by blinding ourselves that we have already have the best in ourselves.
Then, I spend an hour to reply his email. I am not expecting anything from now. Cause I always can easily be happy even for a small thing. I told him, I walked around supermarket after gym and chocolate powder catch my attention by flashing me back to the time when I visit him abroad. He bought this chocolate powder for me, just simply because that's my favorite hot drink to keep me warm during winter. This really keep me feel warm cause this shows that he care for me. I then smiled, and feel grateful to have this sweet memories flow in my mind from time to time.
Another fren of mine, he told me that I am not bad after all happens to me. Someone even have more hurtful experience, double hard time and thousand tons of pressure to face it. So, we must always appreciate things that we have. Never look back keep moving forward. Protect yourself not just physically, but emotionally too.
Everyone has their own lesson to share with. And for me, I agree with my friend. Love is the only reason to keep us moving. Love, is not only to show him that he meant lot to you. But also includes the action you make. And when he make decision, even is a hurtful decision, you have to respect him for the decision. Because you will never know how painful it is for him to make that decision.Love is not owning that person, if he is happy living without you,letting him go. And you will be happy when you see him success and happy. Guess, this is the least that I can do.
For now
Dedicate a song for you,
Nothing's gonna change my love For you by George Benson
No comments:
Post a Comment