Don't know why feel so down this whole day. Just feel like crying when I think that Nick going to Melbourne this July for his studies. Being his girl really need more patient than other girls. Being patient is not just for you, but is because I really love you and just to be with you.
Being with you for 5 years and we are together every single when we are free. Do things together and chit chat so much like good buddy, and now we need to be apart for 3 years. 3 years that without you with me. I really can not imagine how will it be.
Bb, I can only be strong and not to let you know how sad I am now. Not to add any burden to you and make you feel bad too. Cause I know you that you have many things to do and your feeling sure not better than mine.
Well, must promise me that you will take care of yourself there and promise me you will tell me everything when you are facing hard time. Do not keep it all by yourself. I really wish to know what you are thinking and try to face it with you.
I know I can do it and I know we can go through the hardest way. Gambadeh to you, AICE. Gambadeh BB!! Loving you ~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment