Today your mood was totally bad for your family matter. I know I cant help you much on your family matter so I can only be with you when you are down and listen to you. But sometimes I really feel so sad and disappointed cause I feel that I am not good enough. When you are down, I do not know how to make you happy. Bb, sorry for that yah...
I just hope that we can appreciate all those time when we are together before we have to be apart. I Love You... And I hope that everything will goes smooth to you and lucky will follow you all the time.
^^~
Today see you looking at the bear that I like really make me so happy. So I upload the wedding bear picture in this blog. Hoping that, the day will come to you and me. Joyful and full of happiness day.
No comments:
Post a Comment