




Convocation of Mr. Fong Wan Nich at 1 u hotel on 23rd March 2008. Although something not so nice happen before the convocation, but end with memorable moment.
Really feel so happy to see you graduate. Although is just diploma. Yet, I am so proud of you :)
After graduation, you will need to continue your degree and master stages of architect studies in Melbourne. So, I wish you best of luck and I do believe in you. Believe that you are able to take care of yourself and do well without me and your family by your side. I know you can do well and come back with glory. And I just want to let you know that I will always be there to support you and wait you back. We both really need to work hard for this 3 years and everything will be alright straight after you back.
Love you :)
Really feel so happy to see you graduate. Although is just diploma. Yet, I am so proud of you :)
After graduation, you will need to continue your degree and master stages of architect studies in Melbourne. So, I wish you best of luck and I do believe in you. Believe that you are able to take care of yourself and do well without me and your family by your side. I know you can do well and come back with glory. And I just want to let you know that I will always be there to support you and wait you back. We both really need to work hard for this 3 years and everything will be alright straight after you back.
Love you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment