Today has to go to KL office, so took LRT at Sri Petaling and stop at Hang Tuah. Then another 25 mins walk to Menara Kek Seng which opposite of Pavillon... RM3.80 for return LRT ticket and parking per entry at Sri Petaling is RM2. So total for transport is RM5.8... Better than I rive down to KL. Parking already RM4, Tol RM 3.... haven plus petrol leh...
Hmm.... Amazing leh... Haha.. Must save money for better purpose ma... and no need to stuck in jam.
And I feel so touching because I know that there lot's of people care for me and concern about me. Thankz.... Thank you so much.... I will take good care of myself and get well soon.....
On d wayzzzz back, feel so bad because listen to those sad song... miss you so much. But after call u and talk to you, feel much better. Muakz.... Loving you....
No comments:
Post a Comment