Just back from badminton, feel happy to see my buddies from utar again.But too bad, I am sick again. coughing so badly and feel exhausted.... Apasal, from last week till now, I keep on fever, flu.. fever... then flu..... tak berhenti-henti.... what's wrong with me ? I did go for dance, jog and badminton arr... sweat alot also... should be healthy enough... But.... why body so weak?
And I am wondering why Im so down lately. Went shopping also didnt cant feel excitement . I think it is because I miss you too much. And maybe after I back from Singapore until now, I've been forcing myself not to cry. Try to make myself busy and bla bla bla. That's why I am down.
And also because of I didnt see you online for the second days, this is really sucks...
But yet, I cant do anything but to wait you back. Only can wait..... Waiting you to come back.
BB... Gambadeh !!! I Miss you..
No comments:
Post a Comment