Saturday, July 19, 2008

132 days

From left sitting - Rainbow, kai leng, kimmy,poh yuen and Chin yi
From left standing - Tuck Kay , aice , shih yuen
Me and pretty Shih Yuen
Me and pretty Kai Leng
Me and pretty Kimmy


Went for facial today, then went to 1utama with my mom, cos have date with my Chen Moh Primary school mates.

Happy to see them again. Actually we had been meet up once early of July. So, that is why many ppl didnt turn up yesterday. I aslo dont feel like turning up if I got no transport there. Cos I know I cant drive, feel so dizzy. Lucky I persuade my mom to go to 1utama for shopping...

Missing you so much. How are you there ? Since I am sick, I waste all of my time on my bed for recover. Aikzz... Sick really so suffer.

No comments: