Saturday, March 28, 2009

60 Hours Earth Day

After work on Saturday, we head down to Bangsar - Nirvana Restaurant for lunch (Lai Ching and Wee's Farewell to be exact).

Good Luck to you guys in the future... All the best....

Wee, Gambadeh on ur studies....

Lai Ching, you too... Gambadeh on ur studies...

Hope you guys can graduate with excellent Result. Enjoy your school life when you still be able to . A HA !!

Me, Wee and Ester. I dont look that old when shooting with the 'Youngster' .. right ? Haha.... (Tak Tau Malu ??)

ME and Wee... ME Trying to act cute and look young... (instead, I am only 3 years older la )- Not much different actually...
Hoho.... ME, Wee, Shine and Ester again !!! Shine make this whole picture looks weirdo. Again...Again.. I am not old right ? *Wink Wink*
Wee, Lai Ching, Me, Ester and Shine... Shooting this picture infront of ZARA.
ME and Shine... (Act Cute ???) YES !!!!
It's the old Collection of Cash Machine.

Solo pic of me !!!
Lai Ching and Jeffrey
Wee and ME!!! Shoppers !!!
Got Nothing to do meh ? Keep taking picture .... haha... YES !! It's kinda tiring to shop in Bangsar Boutique, cos you HAVE to climb up to staircase to be in the boutique !! Need to be very patient to shops here... But .. I DO LIKE to shop in BANGSARRRRR... one of my favourite place to shop.


Again....
Again.. and Againnn....
No no ..... not yet finish.....
Tada........ Again!!!

Shine and ME !!! Again !!!
Lai Ching and me.... Trying the Sun Glasses...

After shopping...... Rushing back to my house cos Phang called me when I am still in Bangsar telling me that he will reach 20 mins later. Oh Goshh... I am Stillllll at Bangsar...

I dont even know where I am going... cos he just told me that go out for dinner.

And.... Guess where he bring me ?? An interesting event. TOYOTA CARDINAL Club. Where all the Cardinal's gather in this big parking area. Just for the celebration of 60 hours Earth Day...

I think it's a good event, where you can know more friends.
Tada...... Cardinal... Cardinal .. Cardinal
All the toyota Cardinal lovers..... illegal gathering... haha !!!
I likes this car the most....
Phang's car.... Pumpkin Colour .... Phang tells me that not much ppl got this color. 400++ Cardinal Members, and only with less than 5 of this color.
Chee Kong and me... Long lost friends..... Didnt meet for around 5 years I think....
Phang and me.... front's of his car...
Chee Kong and me Again....

After dinner, we head down to KL cities to look at the how will it be with no lights.... But With Big Big disappointment's.... Not much ppl really care for this earth hours.

Sighh.... Phang's say maybe Malaysia is one of the un-corporate country.

We went down to L'Opera at Bukit Bintang for drinks.
Our chocolate and coffee blended.

This chair is so comfortable.... I like this Lady Bird Pillow.
Chee Kong
Phang
Chee Kong has to post like this... because the shop owner ask him to do so.. haha

No comments: