Sunday, March 15, 2009

My first farewell

Finally, is the last day of me in HRMS. Thanks derek, dericks, Joyce and Steven for having this farewell for me. We drank until 1am, drank until the lady boss remind derek it's 1am now, it's time for them to close shop. Anyway, let me introduce them in this picture.

From left,
Kenneth, Seng Ping, Derick, Derek, Me, Steven and waitress.

Well well, how come there is so many peace sign on my head ? Baka Kenneth even ask me die earlier the better... haha... I know he is kidding. Thanks Drek. For telling me your working history. From your stories, I realise I am still consider lucky in working life. Although there is some bastard. But true, which company dont have bastard ? Just got to make sure that you are not one of the BASTARDDD ~~~
Wasai... now i understand why ppl loves to drink..... cos after drink, you really can know them better. But... if no special occasion, I wont go out for drinks, because I dont want my wallet to burn into a big hole just for drinking.


Kenneth and me, Steven says I looks so shy in this picture. And Kenneth looks so happy. I feel so funny when look into this picture....
Derek Chan (Malaysian) - singing a farewell song for me.... haha... instead, everyone also sang me a song... so sweet.....


Derek and Joyce (Philiphines)... Too bad Joyce got to leave earlier cos she has to rush back for documentation. Joyce, I'm gonna miss you always. Thanks for accompany when I am down and days to cheer me up. Must be strong too yah :)
Life must still go on no matter who leaves first. But our sweet memory will always be keep inside our heart. I will always remember you, sweet and understanding girl from philiphines.
Thanks again to my buddies,
Derick Teo, Derek Chan, Steven Hu, Joyce Carlos
I am happy to know you guys and it's really hard to say good bye when know you guys better. Take care and miss ya!!!
Love,
Aice


No comments: