Didn't update my blog lately because nothing special happen to me..
Just living happily and peaceful after resign.. haha... (so lovely).. Aha !!!
Hey ! I am not Jobless k ? I am still as busy as usual... Cant stop working cos I will be crazeeee if I have nothing to do. And I am currently working in Sun Trident.
Busy doing research on coming Australia Trip.
Lot's to research... such as air ticket, hotel, place to visit and transportation. And this research is not really easy... it is not 1 or 2 days work. Really got to plan and decide properly to save money and make sure we will be having a wonderful and unforgetable memory for this Trip.
However, we manage to settle all our air tickets. Just bought our air ticket flying from MEL-Gold Coast (Return) and MEL-Tasmania.
Now going to do research on place to visit and decide which hotel to stay.
Really hope everything can run smoothly.... Arigatoo....
Ok, other than Australia stuff... Oh yea.... Went to Low Yat last weekend with Hoeden (Nick's younger bro) to buy Nintendo Wii.... Didnt really have fun with this console yet.... I am not really into game. (sometimes YES ofcos )
Have dinner with Lai Ching (TPians Gang) after works on Thursday. Chat lot's about our life after secondary school... and what I think after dinner is... (Oh well, time really past so fast... we all have our different of life and 'Self-history' since secondary.) I really miss our secondary time- school time when we hang out together... together to Tuition, Library (ponteng to library) and also shopping ... Really miss our teen-age life....
No comments:
Post a Comment