Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday celebration in Malaysia

It's 26th of July... went to Pyramid Red Box to celebrate my birthday.


An An ^.^
Woahh... I never be so touching before looo....
An An and Pei made a birthday cake for me....
I really feel like crying lo... and I am sooo sooo speechless when I look at the cake as I know An An and Pei wake up late but still making me the cake before they come...
Look at the cake... I really dun feel like eating it lo...
It's Tiramishu lehh...
I'm so speechless as I asked An An to teach me how to do Tiramishu... but instead... she made the cake for me...
And I can tell you guys... it's not only look yummy... it really taste yummy looo ^.^ (omg, I feel like eating it again)
I love you sooo sooooo much An An and Pei Pei...
My favorite pic of the day with my special homemade cake ^.^
Make a Wish Make a Wish....
Us inside Red Box Karaok....
From left : Carmen, Nicholson, An An and Pei



Omgggg... Thankss to Nicholson for doing this to me.... =.="
I cant breath lo... my nose is full of cream ....
Tooooo good and I finish all the cake... I think I ate 2 n half pieces cake. Many lehhhhh.......
Picture taken inside car...
An An is our driver today..... ^.^



Me and my little ji mui Carmen ^.^
Me and Carmen's Bf @ Jeffrey
Me and Syne... Beauty and the beast.
Syne's little sister.. Sherine
Me and Blue ...
Syne's Gang and fren.....
Standing from left : Clare, Me, and also Syne
Sitting from left : Hui and Blue
Me and Hui
First time meeting this cute and pretty girl... ^.^
Clare and me ^.^
Nicholson and Me
Standing from left : Syne, Me, Nicholson
Sitting from left : Pei and An an
Standing from left : Syne and Me
Sitting from left : Jeffery and Carmen
An An and Me
Feel like kissing her lo... for the birthday cake... I really love it .....
Pei Pei and Me
Trying to catch the sweetest memory between me and pretty Pei....
What a wonderful dinner with you guys....
Tom Yam Shrimp

Salted egg Crab
Tomota crabieeeee
Sotong......
Lala Mihunnnnn

No comments: