Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 12 in Launceston

Went to the place where Nick study. Is really a very good environment to study. I really like it so much and wish to be one of the student here but I know I cant cos I have no talent in designing and also I've no patient for it. =P

Let's me bring you around.....











After visiting the Architect school. We head on to the museum next to the university.
And this is what's inside the museum.




Heritage Blacksmith shop with all the sound system. Feel like I'm in the show of "snow white with 7 little man."









Tabao this fish-n-chips for lunch cos nick is having his winter class.




Xavier cook this yummy chicken...
A great great 'cook-er'
If you remember this dishes ( from brisbane breakfast on the day 10). we say we will cook it once we back to launceston. And here it is.. Ta-da... not bad leh ? no recipe... just cook lehhhhhh



No comments: