Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday celebration while I am in Australia...

It's the last night for me in Australia. So, every one is here tonight for farewell party might as well celebrate Delon's birthday and also my Advance Birthday. From left : Thoman ( singapore's guy), JY, Me, BB, Ck, Angie and Brian.
From left Stading : Angie, Su Jan, me, BB, Chiang Hui, Terrance, Brian.
From left sitting : JY and CK
Me and Sujan


The Lamb dumpling that we make by our own from JY for Steamboat


I miss your ass so much bb cai....
Poor poor Delon... it's actually his birthday today.... but happens to be like... celebrating my Advance birthday and also celebrating my last day in Australia.
My birthday cake... the birthday cake where Nick made for me by his own.
Sweet sweet couple always ^.^
25th yrs old dy....
Nick light up the candle for me.. so sweet.....
Thankss bb cai... I love you so so much ^.^ Muakzzzzzzz

Make a wish....
It's Delon's turn to blow the cake... you should feel happy as I purposely buy 24 candle for u lo... ^.^

Hey Delon, let cut the cake together.
My first time celebrating birthday with you worr....

We finish all the cake.....

Yum Yum... it's delicious lo... super super delicious....

No comments: