Monday, August 10, 2009

Chocolate Festival @ Launnie

It's Sunday and it's my last weekend here. Will be going to this Chocolate festival @ Latrobe.

Everyone gather outside the stadium to await for the bus to pick us up. Journey took around 1 and half hour to destination.

Loving this shop so much as it's full of toys and doll inside the shop
Thumb Up and 5***** given to this shop.

Me, Nick and Kambing acting cute ? Omg... Kambing... what are you doing la ????
Baked potatoes with cheeseeeeeee....
Another Ice cream.. with 9 different flavor.

Delon and ME ^.^


Terrance and Me


Fireman with Policewomen.

The Golden Chocolate Lady



Yum Yum... Ice cream

The Girls ^.^
Angie, Me and Jan
Us inside the Fire Station. Woooohooo....
White Lady with chocolate, so I suppose to name her White Chocolate Lady ?
Leng Lui lo... really look like Barbie Doll...



After whole day of Chocolate inside my stomach. Feel a little bit disgusting yet I am loving this festival and also the Chocolate...

It's a fan static trip and is fun to hang out with you guys... hope to see you guys again soon.

Time pass really fast with happy and enjoying moment. It's the last weekend for me in Australia.

I really love the weather and also the blue blue skies here and the diamond hanging around the skies at night.

And the most important part is spending time with my love one. Loving it and hope to travel with you again my boy.

Got to take good care of urself yea? And I am so proud of you.... always!!! I love you...

No comments: