Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Party-ing in JY's hse

Cant remember which night, we all went to JY's hse for dinner. Then suddenly.. Ting Tong Ting Tong... Kambing all bring the beers and also wine and party-ing here.


Is a little bit too boring if we continue sit and just drink beers .... so we played True or dare.

And Kambing is the first person who kena ... and he choose Dare ! So, I dare him to take off his shirt and run outside the hse for 3 round and s hot ' I love Australia Weather' .... is really insane as the weather is around 1-2 'c .


Then on and on.... getting crazy and crazy... everyone gone's wild and high.

And what happen next ? Kambing is the 'starter' of the game might as well 'end' the game. Cos Nick dare him to take off all his attire and wear his underwear upside down.

And here goes, when Kamweng is here.... everyone's gone crazy... cant stop laughing... and Nick fall down on the floor with me. And the table beside us falls too... everything is on the floor... the glass... the table... the chair broken..... and me.... I stand up and went to the toilet and Puke...
Sighh... I am the only one puke the whole night... guess I am really weak in drinking alcohol.
After that, we have to clean up the place....
And look at me... I am so exhausted and feeling dizzy and red over my face.... but I like it ^.^

No comments: