Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekend @ Nick's hse

Having a short weekend break in Nick's hse . All I do is accompany his mother for shopping and also sleep and eat ^.^ Wohooo.. Relax-nya

What we have during Sunday night ? Since PoPo and Gong Gong is coming over for dinner. Look what we prepare for the dinner. Yummy leh ????
Duck drum Stick....


Bak Kut Teh

Sit Mei cook this potatoes chicken

After dinner, we ring Nick up for video conference.



And after that, we all enjoy this sisha cigarettes.
Bb... sure u pengsan after u see this photo.. hahaha
as I am smoking with your mom.. A Ha !!!
Well, I like the taste of the mint. And the taste will stick in ur mouth for few hours. It's just another entertainment or should say another social activities to get all ppl together and have fun.





And Next, Kidd's birthday ceremony. Happy leh Kidd ?
Auntie purposely ask me to go and buy the cake for you lehhhh .. Touching bo ?


Haha... Slam face into cake session ... ^.^



PoPo singing K session... she loves singing so so much

No comments: