First time in Bangkok.. people here is really warm and friendly. Culture here is quite different from Malaysia. The first things that attracted me is their Taxi as it contains of various color like green with yellow, pink, and blue. All striking color.. ^.^
Oh yea... I met Carven Ong in the airport. Took a picture with him too.. will upload the picture soon once I get my ass back in KL.
Nothing much happen today... went nearby to get our lunch and then go to the office and yooohooo..... I got the confirmation letter and also increment ... haha.... tho is not much... but yes d.. I am feeling great.
After that, company dinner at Seafood Restaurant which only cost 10,120 Bath with 13 dishes X 2 set with total of 25 people for the dinner. A nice dinner and also with reasonable price.
Just got back in my hotel and will be going to bed soon. So yeah, good night to you...
1 comment:
Post more photo in bangkok here! i really want to see the cute taxi sia...
Post a Comment