Finally, I accept the fact... I learn to take the worst of everything.
I thought, I am ok... But I cant sleep well, having a bad dream. I dont feel like talking to anyone. I feel so sad when I look at my mom and my sister. I know that they are worry. But I really need time to recover.
This blog, started just because I want to let you know how I feel when you are not here with me. And now, it will continue ... to let you know how I feel when we both need to be apart for a year.
A year, being a good fren to each other. A year, learning that you are not my bf anymore. A year, to find our own life. A year, to grow up.
Lesson learn from this relationship, never let self confident hunt the relationship. Never tie the man that you love so hard and the knot will definetely broke. Never do something stupid that hurt myself anymore. Got to expert for the worst, then only wont fall so hard.
Nick, You will still be my best fren, never change.
And I will keep the words.. I will take good care of myself... and I will make you impress of me. =) Dont forget our 1 year duration date yeah.
Dear Family and Frens, Pls excuse me and give me sometime for the change. I need time to go through the hard time. Date me out more often so I wont be having the time to be emo and sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment