This's my second working day here in Taiwan...
Mmmm... what should I say about it ?
Hotel is so so so duper great.... 5 star hotel with indoor swimming pool and also gym... with good service provide. ;-)
Will try to upload the pic soon... tho is not many... wait for it yea... be patient...
Work ? Busy busy and very busy.... with presentation and also discussion... woahh..... that's the first time i feel like I am running the important role it... learn alot and dont worry... I am not getting bully over here.... I think I play my part well and they like me alot...
Will need to get back to Taiwan again... until this project go live...
and might have chance to fly to either Hong Kong, Korea or Japan... haha...
Feel so lucky for me...;-)
PS: I miss u so much !!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment