Today's valentine. And also Chinese New Year.
May all your wish come true for this prosperity year to everyone.
Seems to have bad luck for most of my fren at end of Cow 2009 year.
So, This year... I wish everyone to have their dream come true.
Special dedicate this song to someone that means much to me. =)
Nothing's Gonna Change my Love For you
If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long *Afraid to be alone with you*
With you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong *Feeling for you is still so strong*
Our dreams are young *Our dreams might still young*
And we both know they'll take us *I hope I will give you the time*
Where we want to go*For you, to reach your shinning star*
Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you *I really wish that you are here with me now*
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love*Never want to demand anything, but you*
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you
If the road ahead is not so easy, *Nothing's easy, trying best to beat the worst*
Our love will lead the way for us *Wish that time can bring us back together*
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Stay Charming... ;-)
Quite shock that I tot I've cover myself very well, until that day. A new fren of mine throw a sentence to me and walk off like that. 'If you are not happy, dont try to act. I will be there for you if you need a shoulder to lay on.'
Thank you.... I know what you mean. But.... I am sorry. Give me more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment