Hmmm... Went out for walk alone since I am here in Taipei last 2 night after work. Feel so great about it like I am so independent... well, guess I really need to be independent after all as I might need to fly alone to other country by myself in someday tho. ;-)
Pass by some furniture shop last night.... those sweet memory flashes in my mind - those picutre we had when we shop for the furniture. Hmm... sweet tho.... *Wink*
Yet.... it means nothing no more... it's just the memory after all....
Have not really try on the local food here.... cos always took lunch and dinner in the restaurant. Like Japan food and also Korea food.... hmmm....
Hopefully, I can go to the night market tonight... >.<
Tata, everyone... night night and I am still in good condition other than abit heat-hy cos of de-hydrate... >.< Gonna drink more water then....
No comments:
Post a Comment