Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Story Ended

Love is like a ballroom party, the partner that invite you for the first dance, guide you on the dance, would not be the one that company you till the last dance.

Love is like listen to music, you will keep replay the favorite song... but when love is gone, I will only listen to the random song and wait till the song that suits me to appear again.

I remember, I told you that waiting for someone that you love, also can be very happy and sweet tho you are not here with me. Cos, this will make our relation grow stronger.

But, it hurt so bad when the one that you wait, will not be the one for you anymore and told you that it need to be ended.

And the most tiring work is to make the broken heart back in shape when he left you alone with broken heart by myself.

I do not want to wait anymore... Cos, I learn to Let Go.

Let go.....

You, you told me that you cant be there for me anymore.

But, you would never know....

Letting go you, letting you fly towards your dream, is the way that I show you how my love for you.

You would not see my tears anymore, cos tears drop in the corner that you would not see.

So, our distance... getting further and further.

I have tried.... tried to run away from your shadow... but no matter where I go, only realize that I am walking in the puzzle. The puzzle that I will never be able to escape. I'm lock in this dark and small puzzle.

The happy and also the saddest things is when I think of our love story. Wishing that this would be real to be again, greedily wishing that story will be back to me once again.

But I know, we will never be the same anymore. And that's why... we become the stranger.

We could not be friend anymore, because we are both hurt.

We could not be enemy, because we are in love before.

And this is why, we become the most understanding stranger for both.

The one that love you and miss you.... wish you will be happy forever.

Sincerely, all the best towards your dream. All the best....

You will be the one that I love the most... Thanks for loving me and giving me this lovely story to me.

Good Bye, my love.

This will be the last article about you.....

From no on, no matter how much I miss you.... I will keep you deep inside my heart.

Time will heal ^.^ I believe that...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let it be, it's a PAST. No point looking backwards, as he doesnt appreciate you anymore. No point missing someone who thinks you are no more important to him.

It is heart broken to get hurt by someone you love. But you have given him all your love & tears, perhaps it is time to come to a 'full-stop'. Be storng girl, show him that you too can live without him!
Prove him wrong that he was such a loser to hurt & let go of you!!!

Take your 1st brave step & march to your brand new world! Isnt it great to hang out with your girl frens rather than sticking with some pathetic guys? Freedom! Hang it all day/nite long girl!

When the right time comes, you will definitely meet the right person of your life! Your true prince who loves & appreciate you.
You deserve a better guy!
The past just let it be a past; take it as a lesson to learn from.

Perhaps God thinks that it's time for you to move on to the next chapter of your life! [From chapter 1 now progressing to chapter 2.] :-)

Good luck girl!
Cheers!

Aice said...

Hey Raspberry... Thanks you so much for spending your time to comfort me... May I know who are you pls ?

Somehow I feel like you are someone close to me, and you know how I feel, right ?

Anonymous said...

Im 1 of the Fong brothers' friend. Hmmm, I dont think you know me.

Heard a little of your story with Nick. I understand how bad it feels to let go someone you love so much.
The feeling of bitter & pain at the heart, as if a knife stabbing into the middle of the heart. So pain at the heart until the tears couldnt stop flowing down the cheeks everynight & wetting the pillow.

I know that it doesnt feel good AT ALL to be hurt. Really feel sorry for you...

Hoping that you will stay strong. It is not the end of the world anyway! =)

Aice said...

Thank you Raspberry !

Do u mind to tell me who are you pls? Really wanna know it =)