Friday, March 19, 2010

You

Dream about you again.... Every time when I dream of you, really makes me so emo...
Never realize how much I love you and your family only after I lost it.
How I wish, that the dream I had is really true... I can go out dinner with you and your family again... laughter along the journey. If only......

Really don't understand, why... you will let go this relation so easily. I am convince, really convince that I never hold on strong, and I give up just like that too.

Someone told me, it's because you dont love me that much like how I did. Is that true ? If yes, why do I feel that I am the luckiest girl ever when I am with you ?

You said... You will still pamper me like how you use to do...
You said... I am still your good friends like how we use to be....

But....

Where am I suppose to go when the only one that I can run to, is the one that hurt me so badly.

You !

You thought everything is so easy... never ever think of other's feeling.
Always get what you want... But never ever appreciate it.
Are the luckiest boy... but never realize it.

I wont hate you, cos.... the day when I fall in love with you. I already knew... you.

No comments: