Thursday, July 29, 2010

Options

I have few offer from frens today. Few decisions to make. Tho I wish I can grab all of the opportunity. But I know I cant be so greedy.

The first one, to strike for a dream where I've been wishing of... To continue my master ^.^ Thanks for being so supportive dear... I really see the effort and hopes that you put on me and I do understand why you want me to do so. Seriously, I appreciate you. For everything you do for me.

The second options, is to invest in best fren's idea. But guess I have to give up on this choice right now as I need money to renovate on my new hse. Where I really wish I can be part of the group of investor.

So yeah... life will keep me become busy but happy bug ^.^

No comments: