Saturday, July 31, 2010

Save The Best for last

Sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon

I see the passion in your eyes

Sometimes it's all a big surprise



'Cause there was a time when all I did was wish

You'd tell me this was love

It's not the way I hoped or how I planned

But some how it's enough



And now we're standing face to face

Isn't this world a crazy place?

Just when I thought our chance had passed

You'd go and save the best for last



All of the nights you came to me

When some silly girl had set you free

You wondered how you'd make it through

I wondered what was wrong with you



'Cause how could you give your love to someone else

And share your dreams with me

Sometimes the very thing your looking for

Is the one thing you can't see



But now we're standing face to face

Isn't this world a crazy place?

Just when I thought our chance had passed

You'd go and save the best for last



Sometimes the very thing you're looking for

Is the one thing you can't see



Sometimes the snow comes down in June

Sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon



Just when I thought our chance had passed

You'd go and save the best for last

You went and saved the best for last, yea

A song that keep repeating in my lappy... Yea.. let's save the best for last...

No comments: