Randomly found this where you actually hints me that you like this cast in the Valentine's day, where two friends become couple. How could I dont realize that you are actually hinting something in this message ?
Julia Fitzpatrick: What do you do with the flowers?
Reed Bennett: You know the ones that nobody wants?
Julia Fitzpatrick: So you're giving them a second life?
Reed Bennett: Yeah, most chaps throw them away. I like the idea that tomorrow somebody's going to see them floating by, wonder where they come from, behind the mystery of it all. I used to, actually, put them together and practice new designs with them and drop them off at a random doorstep with notes in it: "Somebody out there loves you". And they get to thinking, "What if they found out that somebody me? Would they want me to be the one that loves them?"
Julia Fitzpatrick: I would... want that.
Good Luck to you and stay happy always... my forever special friend...Thanks for being here with me when I am drowning. ^^ Thanks...
No comments:
Post a Comment