There will be 2 challenges waiting for me this August.
I got to be prepare to be at war anytime at this new working environment. It's a big company and relate to more member in office. Really have to get use to it.
Secondly, got to be prepare that someone will be leaving me soon to further his studies. I truly appreciate what we been thru for pass few months. Doesn't matter who tamed who. What's more important is that you got to take good care of yourself. I am really worry about you when you're so sick when you are about to depart. Keep delaying your schedule again and again where you class has started few weeks ago. =( So, this is what I've said thousand times... Please take care and recover soon.
Aca Aca fighting to you and me...
Both of us will be facing the new challenges. So, Gambadeh yeah ! ^.^ Hugsss....
No comments:
Post a Comment