Monday, November 3, 2008

9 dayz

Today go to office early in the office... and guess what ?

No electricity.... and after 10 mins... everything seems okay... so everyone rush for the lift.... then suddenly black off again .... I can hear all the screaming sound from the lift... omg.. Luckily I am not one of the victim .....

Then, Finance manager says she wan to take the notebook cos she got to catch the flight... so ME and Wayne climb up to 32 floor to take the notebook and work from home.

It's take us around 15 mins to reach 32 floor... damn tired and my leg is so numb. Then, electric back again... kns.... luckily, the manger still ask both of us to go back cos we both looks so exhausted. She ask us to go home and take a rest... then work from home.

And I still got to attend dancing class at night... omg... my leg.......... ~~~~~~~~~

No comments: