Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pore @ day 11

Nothing really special here. Guess is because nothing much can do here, no friend to hang out, no boy friends accompany, so can do work like crazy and OT almost every day.

Or maybe too stupid, cant finish the work, so got to do OT lo... haha

But really very tired and everyday also not enough sleep. Cos stay too far from the work place. Have to wake up early and back home late everyday.

There is no more Soup waiting you at home. You got to settle your meals everyday by own. Food in Singapore also kinda sucks. If you go to food court and order the food yourself, i can guarantee you that the food really canot eat one... unless local ppl bring you out for food.

I wish I can back Malaysia asap cos I really wish to spend more time with my love one. I really feel so bad that I got to be here when BB back to Malaysia.

I dont mind if you ask me to work in Singapore, but pls not when BB is here pls... I will be crazy soon.

Miss you so much bb... Cant wait to see you tomorrow. I am so happy that you can come here to accompany me... Love you... Muakzz... hehe

No comments: