Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome Back

Finally it's the day that I've been waiting all this while. Start our journey on 11am. And reach Singapore at 2pm. Then go to Woodlands Condo to leave down the luggage as I've to come down to Singapore again on Monday for works. Sighh.... 'Pai Mia Lang' ....

Then Kidd and Sit Mei bring me to Cafe Cartel at Dhobi God's for lunch + dinner. Then... window shopping and take MRT back to take the car. Then it's my turn to drive to the airport. Wow... I dont know that driving in Singapore was so stress.... Maybe because not familiar to their rules and also roads.

Then, here I see my bb waiting for his luggage. I am so happy and really want him to come out as fast as possible. Really miss my bb so much.... Hug him all the way back to KL.... hehe....

BB... Welcome Home....

No comments: