Got to wake up very early in the morning to catch up with the flight. Kinda tiring. Luckily I got to sleep about half and hour before the flight as the flight was delay due to the bad weather. And I am so scared as I feel like I am taking roller croster but not flight. Just imagine that.
After arrive at Singapore. Feel my heavy head and then ask panadol from office.... and the answer is 'sorry, no panadol here' Sighh... got to wait until lunch time only can buy panadol. But panadol could not help me to release the pain. I guess really lack of rest an also dehydrate.
Thanks Sit Mei for you concern.. hehe.. feel so touching...
BB... I think you enjoy your life here better rather than in Australia, right ? Although you will be vert very busy... but yet... it's warm here... Muakzz... All of us are so happy that you come back... I really wish you will enjoy your day here... Love you...
Sorry that could not accompany you ~~
No comments:
Post a Comment